Written jewelry appraisals each contain:
- Weight and measurement of the piece.
- Identification, grade and measurements of all gemstones.
- Value factors are described for each gemstone, where appropriate.
- The 4 C’s for diamonds are described.
- Every diamond over a carat is plotted.
- Two photographs. (A picture is worth a thousand words!)
- The value of the jewelry.
- An explanation of how the value was determined.
- An explanation of the verbiage used in the appraisal.
- A statement of my qualifications and credentials.